Full / Double Size Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Low System 54" Width
- Large alternating pressure mattress that allows the patient space for ultimate comfort.
- Specialized clinical and homelier provider features such as auto-firm, seat inflation, auto-recovery, lock-out function.
- Cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- In the case of a power outage 10" cells will remain inflated for 24 hrs to prevent bottoming out.
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs.
- Pump will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, breathable, quilted and zippered.
- Mattress contains (20) 10" deep air bladders that are easily removed and replaced.
- For optimum comfort the head of the mattress remains inflated to avoid jarring.
- If there is a problem with the pump or mattress, there are 3 alarms that may signal a service need.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation in case of emergency.
- Tubing equipped with easy lock feature.
Pump Airflow 12 Liters Per Minute
Pump Cycle Time 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
Pump Alarms are both Visual and Audible
Mattress Dimensions 80" Length x 54" Width x 10" Thickness
Mattress Cover Material Fluid-Resistant, 4-way Stretch
Weight Capacity up to 1000 lbs.
Warranty 18 Month Limited
We Also Recommend
Bariatric Full Size Hospital Air Mattress with Low Air Loss System 42" Width
Bariatric Full Size Hospital Air Mattress with Low Air Loss System 48" Width