Protekt Aire 4000DX Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System - 36" x 80" x 8"
The Pro 4000 is a hospital air mattress system is designed to replace your existing mattress. This adjustable air mattress is high quality and commonly used in nursing homes, physical therapy centers and home care. This hospital air mattress alternates in 8 minute cycles. Now designed for home care this hospital grade air mattress features a whisper quiet high output pump for quality patient care and comfort.
The low air loss technology protects the skin and allows the patient to remain cool and dry as the alternating pressure cells slowly deflate under the patient to reduce pressure.
The pump has a built in static feature to help the patient transfer in and out of bed without the mattress alternating. Ideal for patient transfer, care and wound care dressing.
The pro 4000 has all the features of the 3000 series with the upgraded powerful whisper quiet pump. This pressure relief air mattress will heal up to stage four bedsores and is used for prevention through advanced healing.
- Alternating cells provide extremely low interface pressures
- Easy to clean, waterproof, breathable nylon cover reduces shear and friction
- Functions include Alternating Pressure/Static Float
- 350 LB Weight capacity
- Whisper quiet pump, features static mode designed for dressing changes and pain management
- Control unit provides easy to use weight dial for customized therapy
- Low pressure alarm with audio and visual indicators
- 80" X 35" X 8" cell depth
- Heals Bed sores stages 1-4
- Medicare HCPCS Code E0277
- 18 month warranty
- Fits over twin size bed or standard medical bed frame
We Also Recommend
Protekt Aire 5000DX Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System - 36" x 80" x 8"
Protekt Aire 6000 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System - 36" x 80" to 84"