Bariatric Full Size Hospital Air Mattress with Low Air Loss System 48" Width
- This mattress is larger than the average twin size alternating pressure mattress so it allows more comfort for the patient.
- The 48" width of this mattress allows patients more room and optimal comfort.
- 10,15, 20, & 25 minute alternating pressure sequences for customized patient healing and comfort.
- If a power failure should occur the air cells within the 10" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient and power outage protection up to 24 hours.
- This mattress is for home care and hospice care patients
- For ultimate patient comfort the cells in the pillow area remain inflated to capacity.
- Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature) both visible and audible.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- For transferring a patient this mattress provides an Auto-Firm feature that automatically recovers after 30 minutes.
- Seat inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time.
- This mattress has a special technology that provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize the comfort of the patient.
Pump Alarms are both Visual and Audible
Mattress Dimensions 80"Length x 48" Wi x 10" Thickness
Mattress Cover Material is Durable, Fluid-Resistant, and Stretchable
Weight Capacity up to 1000 lbs.
18 Month Warranty
We Also Recommend
Bariatric Full Size Hospital Air Mattress with Low Air Loss System 42" Width